Monday, January 31, 2011

Introductory Post.

Hi! My name is Brittney and this is my first blog ever. I am an Elementary Education and English major at Salem State University. This is my first semester there, I transferred from Middlesex Community College. I have been at Middlesex for a year and a half, my freshman year I went to Worcester State. I really love working with children and I have known for a long time that I would like to work with them as my profession. I am currently working at Vera Bradley and I love it there! I enjoy hanging out with my family, friends, and boyfriend a lot when I am not at school or working. Some of my favorite hobbies are reading, playing basketball, shopping, watching movies, or just being lazy. I have an obsession with Harry Potter and can't get enough of the series. I just started reading them last year actually for a class and then I had to keep going. I am currently rereading the series and I can't wait for the second part of the seventh movie to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment